- The Bible is the inspired word of God , and it is truth without error. Studying and applying God’s Word will change your life!
2 Timothy 3:16-17: 16 All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, 17 that the man of God[a] may be complete, equipped for every good work.
- God is one God revealed in three persons- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. We call this the Trinity.
Matthew 28:19: 19 Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in[a] the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. John 10:30: 30 I and the Father are one.”
- Jesus Christ is the virgin-born Son of God who died for our sins, rose bodily from the grave and is coming again
1 Corinthians 15:1-8: Now I would remind you, brothers,[a] of the gospel I preached to you, which you received, in which you stand, 2 and by which you are being saved, if you hold fast to the word I preached to you—unless you believed in vain.3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures, 5 and that he appeared to Cephas, then to the twelve. 6 Then he appeared to more than five hundred brothers at one time, most of whom are still alive, though some have fallen asleep. 7 Then he appeared to James, then to all the apostles. 8 Last of all, as to one untimely born, he appeared also to me.
- Forgiveness of sins and Salvation is by Jesus Christ alone. To receive Him, one must recognize that they are a sinner, turn from their sin, place their trust in Jesus who died for them, and confess their faith.
John 3:16: 16 “For God so loved the world,[a] that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
Romans 10:9: 9 because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
- Salvation is maintained by the grace and power of God, not by the self-effort of the Christian. All who are saved cannot lose their salvation and those who are not saved will suffer eternal punishment.
John 10:28-30: 28 I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to me,[a] is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father’s hand. 30 I and the Father are one.”